Just because you don’t know the answer doesn’t mean it’s a really good question.
— Me, to nobody, alone in a conference room, sniffing a dry erase marker (via fireland)
- Not everyday you see a puppeteer who comes across as Vin Diesel’s skinnier, hyperactive younger brother.
- I was initially under impression that the low grade buzz I heard throughout the performance was an attempt to sonically approximate rushing water beneath the Three Billy Goats Gruff bridge. My mistake. It was actually just the cheap portable PA system humming from the ambient energy of excited children, or perhaps just poorly insulated electric wires.
- The robot puppet’s chirps and whirrs were not adequate SFX. Nobody who has ever stood on an automotive factory floor or has had a Roomba underfoot could suspend disbelief.
- Results of polling: 67% of 3 to 6 year-olds will respond as to what kind of animal lives in a jungle with “monkey.” (Granted, small sample size.)
- Interesting dramatic choice to represent the hunter in “The Mouse and the Lion” with such a heavy British accent. The implied criticism of colonial noblesse oblige was an appropriate nod to Said’s theories on Orientalism for those who aren’t ready for kindergarten yet.
- A performer’s joy in crafting his own tools must be sorely challenged when his diminutive audience always wants to put those tools in their sticky, nasty little fingers.
- The “bunny” that looked like the Donnie Darko rabbit was unsettling, to say the least.
43 Simple Ways To Simplify Your Life
- Remove your doors
- Eat half of each pet
- Sit on a big, thick book
- Something something keyring holder
- Paint clocks cheery pink
- Wear discarded food
- Makebelieve girlfriend chair
- Sleep in liquor cabinet
- Embrace hug love hug meow meow
- Small room to plan crimes
- Hack your house key organizer
- Mail a surprise toaster
- Just stare more
- Poke holes in paper things
- Macrame shoelace tree
- Scrapbook poop and pee
- Euthanize even faster
- Amputate favorite limb
- Pencil shaving gallery
- Immigrant coat rack
- Shoebox of dangerous porn
- Zen unicorn rainbow zen journal
- Icepick to one good eye
- Simplify fourteen harder
- Aluminum foil swan cozy dryer
- Smell your finger. All of it.
- Resimplify your simplicity
- Habitualize your zen
- Remind your drapes, “I love you, Mrs. Textile”
- Freeze your clutter
- Couch fort dinner party
- Nicene creed robot
- Only sodomize things that forgive
- Coaxial sweater vest
- Transitive verb predicate clause
- More crying but quieter
- Inhaler nativity
- Contact paper taxonomy binder
- America’s Roast Beef: Yes, Sir
- Breathe like no one’s dancing
- Unbridled solo diaper play
- Illuminated panty shrine